Thursday 4 December 2014

MAC Cranberry and Sketch | Primark Cosy Bunny PJ's

Exam period is here again and as usual I cannot bring myself to start revising... So in my procrastinating state I started playing around with make-up.  On pinterest the other day I saw the most gorgeous MAC eyeshadow combo so I thought I'd give it a go





 Products used -
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 'Metallic Pomegranate'
MAC eyeshadows in Cranberry, Sketch & Jest slightly in inner corners
Maybelline black gel eyeliner
Too Faced 'Better than Sex' mascara
Soap & Glory Brow Archery 'Love is Blonde'
Topshop black kohl eyeliner
NARS Sheer Glow 'Deuxville'
Maybelline Erasing Eye concealer
Topshop bronzer 'Mohawk'
MAC blusher 'Well Dressed'
MAC lip liner 'Subculture'
MAC lipstick 'Modesty'

What do you think?  If you're looking for stepping into a coloured more dramatic smokey eye this Winter I would definitely recommend those two MAC eyeshadows :)


Yesterday in Primark I came across the cutest bunny PJ thing, it's sort of a nighty.  It has bunny ears and is the most adorable and cosy thing I've ever bought!




Bit of a contrasting FOTD/OOTD haha.

Zoƫ x

No comments:

Post a Comment