Monday 5 January 2015

A late NEW YEAR post

Thought I'd share my new years resolutions this year :)

1) Stick to a skincare routine everyday
2) Read a lot more books
3) Document life more on video
4) Reduce my body fat mass
and 5) Be happy!

I'm pretty good at looking after my skin, but this year I really want to look after it with all types of masks, exfoliants and treats like that more often.

I got four books this Christmas.  I've nearly finished the first one which was 'Girl Online' by Gillian Flynn and it is INCREDIBLE!  This year I'm going to always have a book on the go.

Life is keeping on moving really fast and I want to remember it, so I've made a promise to start videoing more instead of photos.

Last year, I was so good at eating clean and going to the gym (for the most part) and lost 16.5 pounds!  I got weighed yesterday with a body fat mass of 31%, but apparently it was a bit high because I had tea beforehand which dehydrates you.  Anyhow, I'd like to see that decrease :)

Finally, be happy.  Don't let anyone get me down this year, see the positive side to everything and just be carefree!  I think that's the most important resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment