Monday 28 April 2014

Summer Lip Essentials | Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayons


Spring is in full swing so it's definitely time to ditch the deep red and purple lip colours for more bright and light colours!  There's so many amazing lip products on the market right now but my favourites right now are the Bourjois Color Boost lip crayons!  They're my latest obsession and I really want every colour.

I have the colours Red Sunrise, Peach On The Beach and Orange Punch and plan to collect them all as I just think they're so handy to carry in your makeup bag.

The lip crayons are really smooth to apply, and leave a really nice colour with shine to the lips and moisturises them at the same time.  The pigmentation of each colour is great, and at the moment my favourite is Orange Punch - the bright orange packaging may be offputting to a lot of people but the colour is a more toned down orange with hints of pink I think.  The crayons are great for the brighter weather as they have SPF15.  They also twist meaning there is no need to sharpen these.

One thing I will say is that they do not last 10 hours like they claim to, I have to reapply maybe every hour or so just to keep the colour really radiant.

I think that these are definitely every day essentials because although the colours are bright and true to their names, they're lovely alternatives to a bold lipstick this Spring.  These lip crayons are priced at £7.99, but I do believe there is a 3 for 2 deal on at Boots right now meaning you can grab three of these for just £16! Highly, highly recommend these lip products.





Zoë x


No comments:

Post a Comment