Thursday 30 October 2014

Mascara Review | Urban Decay Perversion


Hi guys!

So recently i received Urban Decay’s Perversion mascara as a gift. I love it!! Mascaras have always been one of those products where I find good one and stick to it for a good year before I risk disappointment. However, this one is by far the best Ive ever tried. 

It is fabulous for lengthening due to the Perversion Primer sample you receive free when you buy it from an Urban Decay stockist. This primer I was wary of at first, but with one application of this I could already see my lashes transform (even though they were now white!!) 

Next the actual mascara is applied and it transforms your lashes even more. They are now volumised and long! 

I would say this is the perfect mascara and is very similar to the Too Faced Batter Than Sex one. 

The formula isn’t too wet at all so no need to worry about accidentally blinking too hard and getting it all over the place! 

Hope you try it out and love it as much as me !!

No product





Perversion Mascara (one coat)








Perversion Primer












Devon 
xoxo

P.S. Sorry for not having posted in ages was just stressed with all the work from University and work over summer but back to blogging with Zoë now!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment