Tuesday 23 September 2014

New Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Christmas Set 2014 | Box o' Blushes Face Palette

Hello!

We've been neglecting this blog over the summer due to work & being on holiday for a good part of it - sorry.  Over the next wee while we're looking to do a lot of autumn/winter posts so tune in!

Today when I was walking through Debenhams, the Benefit counter caught my eye as they had lots of Christmas packages on their counters, cute little red and green tins shaped like different sized Christmas houses!  I think they might actually be shops...can't remember.

The first one I picked up was a sweet shop and when I read box o' blushes I thought it was too good to be true.  I missed out on the stunning NARS blush palette from last year so couldn't quite believe Benefit had released one!!  I'm much more familiar with Benefit's blush colours so this one would be much better for me anyway.  I was actually shocked when I read the back of the box to find out it includes Dandelion, Bella Bamba, Sugarbomb, Coralista, Rockateur, Hoola AND a sample of the Watts' Up! highlighter complete with a mini brush!!!

The store I was in had a 10% discount on all products today.. so I was able to nab this set at £26.55!!!!  For a set with a value of £65.94 this was too good to be true, I am sooooo happy!




The sizing of the products are really generous too, a lot bigger than I had imagined.

This is a product I would definitely say to add to your Christmas list, or if you have a birthday coming up or even just to treat yourself!

One thing I would say is that the packaging is maybe a bit too chunky if you're looking for a palette like this for travelling.  However I'm not planning on using this for travelling.  I think it will make a great festive addition to my dressing table in the next few months when I finally come round to the Christmas mood.  September is just too early!! Haha.

This is usually priced at £29.50, a saving of 55%.

I also passed the Benefit advent calendar, which was £54 today because of the 10% saving... But I couldn't bear parting with that much for an advent calendar!!  I might ask for it as part of my Christmas, or just stick to a chocolate one.  Is anyone thinking of purchasing it?

Happy shopping!

Zoe x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this looks great! I hope they have it in boots too as I have lots of points to spend! Excited about this release :)
    Newgirl49.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this will make such a great christmas present! That's amazing to have the blushes in open palette together.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete