Friday 7 November 2014

Lunch hour Buy | Topshop blusher in 'Dream Phone' | The perfect winter blush!

Hello!

I've been on the hunt for a berry toned blusher for the upcoming winter months for a while now, and finally I've found the absolute PERFECT one!  It's so perfect I even made the two friends I was shopping with buy it as well :-).  Seriously, next time you're in Topshop hunt down the blusher in 'Dream Phone' and your cheeks are all set for winter...

Dream Phone is a stunning berry/deep rose/slightly mauvey coloured blush with flecks of gold shimmer through it.    The pigmentation is fantastic and the shimmer creates the most beautiful sheen on the cheeks.  I feel like this would look great with winter berry lips but also with a girly pink lip gloss which is how I wore it today!  The mirror is really handy if you're looking for a blush to take on the go.  

I can't get over that a blush of this high quality is only £7 (remember if you're a student you'll get 10% off).  I'll definitely be checking out Topshop's other blusher's next time I'm in.

I'm doing a tutorial on the look I'm wearing today, which is a really pretty, quick and easy look using only 7 products.  It's perfect for university/school/work when you've not got a lot of time in the morning. 





































Zoe x


No comments:

Post a Comment